Portable Fume Booth Series
The Portable Fume Booth is a very versatile fume filtration unit, primarily designed to filter paint can fumes and solvent fumes that are flammable. The Portable Fume Booth is available in several inlet options, a small 30 inch wide downdraft table, a large 48 inch downdraft table, either a 6 or 8 inch collar, either a 6 or 8 inch extraction arm, or a back-draft hood. The blower motor options are a 1 or 1.5 HP. Standard filters for paint fume consist of a ring polyester pad to handle the sticky paint fumes, a MERV 14 fiberglass filter to remove fine particulate, and two 28 lbs of re-fillable activated carbon for the odor. If you contaminant changes we can add a HEPA filter. The Portable Fume Booth can also be used as a mist spray off booth by changing the filters and adding a drain.
Features & Benefits
- Filters mist, dust, smoke, fume and odor vapor
- Nominal 750 to 1200 cfm depending on motor HP
- Four stages of filtration
- Minihelic gauge for quick reference of filter loading for ease of maintenance
- Air knife curtain isolates & contains coolant droplets, chips & debris.
- 30 or 48 inch wide downdraft table with hinged side shields
- Optional collar or extraction arm inlets
- Standard 1ph/115v with On/Off switch